- 16,000 square feet
- 10 classrooms
- 2 multi-function meeting spaces
- 2 playgrounds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Mother’s room to provide nursing mothers privacy
- Creative Curriculum
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundation for Early Learning (CSEFEL) Pyramid Model
Family Success Goals
- Families will learn to understand their child’s strengths, ability and special needs.
- Families will help their children develop and learn.
- Families will form meaningful relationships with teachers, other parents and community members.
- Families will learn to access desired services, programs and activities in their communities.
- Low staff to child ratios
- Degreed, trained, experienced teachers
- Cameras monitor classrooms
- Fingerprint child check in/out system
- Fenced, gated, locked perimeter
- Monitored and controlled door access points
- Electronic card access for families and staff
- All staff have background checks
- Food Service Manager – Culinary degree
- USDA approved
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack served daily